Built on a reputation of quality and reliability, these amplifiers embody the true meaning of power and performance. Housed in a sleek heatsink, loaded with features and packing an extremely powerful punch for their size, XTR™ amplifiers stay true to the Orion® legacy of cracked windshields and punishing SPL!
The new XTR Amplifier line offers more models than before to adjust to the requirements of the installer. The XTR series innovates by offering the best power in their Class D Mono Subwoofer Amplifier series.
- RMS Power Rating 4 Ohms: 1050 watts x 1 chan
- RMS Power Rating 2 Ohms: 1600 watts x 1 chan
- RMS Power Rating 1 Ohm: 2500 watts x 1 chan
- Max power output: 10000 watts x 1 chan.
- Powerful MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Power, protection, and thermal LED power indicators
- Efficient Class-D amplifier circuitry
- Single-channel monoblock operation
- 1 Pair of preamp RCA outputs
- Protection against speaker shorts, overcurrent, DC offset, under-voltage, over-voltage, and reverse polarity
- Input sensitivity selection switch (200mV - 8V)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic Filter (12 dB at 24 Hz)
- Two pole slide system for raising and lowering blade for a more efficient and smoother adjustment of the blade depth
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >65dB
- THD at 1 Watts, 4 Ohms: <.5%
- Electronic Crossover Network
- Bass Boost Ciruit
- Soft Turn-on/Turn-off
- Phase control 0~180 degree
- Fuses: 200A external fuse required (not included)
- Remote bass knob
- Dimensions: 9-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 14-1/2"