The new Cobalt Subwoofers come with a series of improvements to the benefit of the consumer: more efficiency, better power and much better sound quality.
- RMS power watts: 400
- Nominal power watts: 800
- MAX music power watts: 1600
- Woofer impedance: 4 Ohms + 4 Ohms
- Voice coil: DVC
- Voice coil type: Black Coil
- Diameter: 10"
- Mounting Depth: 5"
- Frequency response: 39-250 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- UV Treated paper cone woofer
- Nitrile butadiene rubber surround
- Reversible top gasket
- Flat conex spider with loop stitched tinsel leads
- 1-1/2" Large copper-wound Kapton voice coil