The Havoc Series of subwoofers utilizes an amazing triple stack FEA (Finite Element Analysis) optimized motor structure for long linear excursions with ultra low distortion. Having 30mm of one way linear excursion, a long throw durafoam surround, duo-comp cone, quad progressive spiders, and a high temp aluminum voice coil, the Havoc Series is designed to meet the goals of the most discerning audiophile and bass head alike.
- Tough daily driving sub that has excellent SQ and output ability.
- 12", 15" and 18" Dual 2 Ohm models.
- Triple stack FEA optimized motor
- 3" 4 layer aluminum coil
- Triple layer reinforced collar
- Quad progressive spiders
- Ultra rigid reinforced cone body
- Hybrid foam surround
- Cast Alluminum basket
- Wrap round rubber gasket
- Silver 8AWG Push terminals
- 1500W RMS
|Coils||Dual 2 Ω|
1.8 Ω / coil (3.7 Ω in series)
|Bl||19.8 Tesla Meters|